Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pictures of Dain

Well, I finally got a picture of Dain wearing his patch over his left eye! He now has to wear it for about 1 hour, twice a day. It does seem to be helping a bit. Still trying to re-train him to switch to using his right eye as well as his left. :) As you can see, he's not a huge fan of the eye patch.


Here is also a picture of Dain at the pool, after he had been swimming a while and I had to warm him up and give him a snack (note the messy mouth). We will try to get some actual water shots later on, when the weather is a bit warmer (and not quite so windy!).

Yesterday we took Dain to his very first tail-gating party. He thought it was fun to run around with the other kids and climb all over the bean-bag game. Here is a picture of Dain and his daddy hanging out at the tail-gate party.

Yesterday was Dain's first haircut ever. I gave him the haircut. We don't have pictures of the actual event because it took both of us. Check out his new haircut in the above picture with his daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new haircut Becky!! :)

erin said...

Wow - good for you cutting his hair yourself! I don't think I'll be that brave.