Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's been a while...

Ok, wow! I just realized how long it's been since I posted anything. I'm sorry! Guess things have just been really busy for me lately. Here's an update on our lives:
Jeremy went hunting for elk this past weekend. Unfortunately, there were no elk to be found. I'm sorry that we won't be enjoying elk steak, elk burger, elk summer sausage, etc. this winter. I was so looking forward to it!
I've been keeping busy! I have MOPS twice a month, plus a MOPS committee meeting once a month. I also joined my church's weekly women's Bible study of Ruth, which I have really been enjoying. I watch my niece about once a week, and still do a little bit of accounting work on the side. I've also been getting back into some of my hobbies - cross-stitching and sewing. I'm currently working on window treatments for my bedroom and for Dain's bedroom. All this plus being a full-time mommy!
Dain's doing great. We had his CT scan today and it went well. They had to use general anesthesia to keep him still. He had a bit of a hard time waking up, but recovered pretty easily. What a champ! We should know soon when his surgery will be scheduled.
Dain has recently decided his two favorite phrases are "uh-oh" (used at some of the right times, but mostly just for fun) and "thank you." Thank-you is used whenever he hands us something. Kids are so funny!
I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

of course add me! good to hear from you. i really should develop a blogroll too i know.

Ryan + Louise said...

Bek! How come I can't find your email address all of a sudden? I sent an evite and i think it bounced back. Hillsdale Christmas party, Dec 6 at our place - put it on your calendar!!

Louise