Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's good to know

Well, I found why I miscarried 3 weeks ago. My doctor just called and she told me that I had a partial molar pregnancy. Basically now I have to get my HCG (human growth hormone) levels tested weekly for the next 3 weeks, then have monthly tests after that for a while. We also can't even think about trying for another baby for a minimum of 6 months. Please click on the link I've provided for some good information in non-medical terms. It helped me to understand what happened.

It is also helpful to know why we lost the baby. This baby would never have made it - it had too many chromosomes.

It's good to know.

2 comments:

erin said...

This is good information, Becky. I'm glad you have a plan and some peace of mind.

Shirley said...

Becky, This just goes to show you that things do happen for a reason. God is in control. Love, Aunt Shirley