Tomorrow I take Dain in to see Dr. C (the opthamologist/surgeon) for a checkup. He saw Dr. P (the optometrist) twice this past week, once on Monday then again on Wednesday. His right eye has started crossing in and Dr. P wanted to get aggressive with it. It's hard when both doctors are saying different things, but I have to admit that I will go with Dr. P's advice every time. He's the one who treated me with eye therapy and I've known him for 27 years. Our biggest goal with Dain is to avoid another surgery! Please pray that we can finish correcting his eyes with eye therapy instead of with surgery!
On another note, Jeremy and I are planning a vacation! We are so excited... we haven't been on a real vacation since before Dain was born! We are going to Aruba! Sand and sun, baby!
Book Review: No Accountability
9 years ago
4 comments:
Of course we will pray for Dain. What made you choose Aruba?
Your little sweetie will be in my prayers... Have fun in Aruba... Where is that? :)
Be sure and let us know how the appointment goes today. I look forward to seeing you next week.
Love, Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment