I haven't blogged in a while, but our lives have been, thankfully, pretty much uneventful. If there's anything new to report, it's that Jeremy and I are finally getting serious about our fitness and semi-serious about what we are eating. :) I had a small victory in January... I gave up Diet Coke for good! I had been up to 3 a day... and when I quit cold-turkey, I had a headache for 2 weeks straight! However, it's so good to be on this side of it!
I have been unhappy with how I look and feel for quite a while. I had managed to lose all my my baby weight from having Dain last spring (about 30 pounds), but now I still have more to lose to really be healthy. So, starting Monday, I will be working with a personal trainer at the gym. I am also modifying my diet according to my doctor's recommendations. Hopefully soon I will be able to post some good results and "before and after" photos!
Also, I have a goal in mind. We will be going to Aruba later this year, and I hope to be bikini-ready by then! :)
I will keep you posted on our progress!
Book Review: No Accountability
9 years ago
1 comment:
Becky! That is great!!! I wish you the best ! You go girl!!!!! Aunt Shirley
Post a Comment