I blogged about a month ago about how I was about to really get going on getting healthy. So, here's a bit of an update!
I've had 6 sessions so far with the personal trainer, with one coming up tonight. He's been tough! He specializes in cross-training, which combines cardio and weight training. It's very tough, very non-conventional and I really enjoy it! I have also been taking some classes at the gym and doing some Wii Fit at home.
The results: I have lost 1 whole pound. However, I'm looking at weight loss as a side effect of getting healthy. I am finding that I am feeling better most of the time. I recover more quickly from muscle soreness than I did at first. I also can tell in how I look and how my clothes fit that I am starting to tone up a bit. And the best part - my lungs are starting to get back into shape! I have exercise-induced asthma, so having healthy lungs is very important to me. Each workout, breathing gets easier and easier, although I will always require the help of an inhaler.
In conclusion, I am feeling better and looking better. It can only go up from here.
And I am prepared to be sore tonight after another very tough workout!
Book Review: No Accountability
9 years ago
1 comment:
Go you! Thanks for the update...I was wondering how it was going. :)
Post a Comment