Hi! Remember me? Becky? I used to blog here, I think. Once again life has gotten in the way of blogging. My apologies!
A lot has happened in the past month or so. Let's see:
- March 12 - Dain turned 2! (pictures to come)
- March 16 - I turned 30! (Augh!) (might have a picture to come)
- Jeremy and I have still been working with a personal trainer. Last time we checked (it's been almost a month) I had lost 5 1/2 inches and 4 pounds. I know it's more than that now.
- Painted 2 rooms (Living room and dining room - pictures to come)
- Dain got croup
- Jeremy installed hardware on our kitchen cabinets - they look great! (picture to come)
- I caught Dain's cold and am currently dealing with it
- I am currently working on window treatments for the aforementioned painted rooms (pictures to come if they turn out well)
- celebrated the 2 Wood "on their way" babies with a special Hillsdale Babies Shower for Louise (and got to see Hillsdale friends! Yay!)
- had lots of snow - in April - which didn't show up all winter but decided to come once we hit "spring"
- joined membership at our local mountain zoo (which is awesome, by the way)
- got an aquarium set up with 3 healthy fish (we started w/ 5 and 2 died)
- Dain's vocabulary is greatly improved and we understand him more and more
- My Bible study for the semester ended and I'm already missing it
- we are planning our upcoming trip to Aruba (without Dain!)
- started physical therapy on my right shoulder after injuring it doing too many pushups
Guess that covers it for now. Hold me accountable for posting pictures soon. I would do it tonight but it's bedtime!
Book Review: No Accountability
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment