Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh, boy!

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday is that Dain figured out how to open doors. Uh-oh! I think he's actually had it figured out for a while, he just hasn't been able to reach the handle (we have levers instead of doorknobs). Yesterday, he got up on his very tippy-toes and just barely caught the handle... and found out that the door opened when he did that! Oh, man. Now there's going to be no way to contain that kid!
Jeremy and I have been hooked on the Wii - especially Mario Kart. We've been playing it so much that now I dream about it. In fact, at this moment Jeremy's playing while Dain's napping!

1 comment:

erin said...

Are you going to change to doorknobs? Mario Kart is fun - thanks for letting me play! I'm sorry to hear about surgery for Dain, I know that must be scary even though it's for the best. Hang in there and let us know as you find out more.