Today was a bit rough. I took my brother to the eye doc for a post-op (he had lasik done last week) and Dain had a NASTY diaper... the kind that leaked all over his pants! So - stinky clothes and stinky car seat. Then, after we got home, Dain did a faceplant against our ottoman and got a nosebleed (his very first!) from both sides! He's had a runny nose for a few days anyway, so that mixed with the blood wasn't too much fun. His nose must be tender because anytime I wiped it today he got fussy.
Plus, he never took a nap ALL DAY.
Then, I got an email that a friend of mine died today from very aggressive cancer. (I found out he was sick again only about 2 weeks ago.) I don't know if it was ever confirmed whether he accepted Christ before he died. He only said that he was at "peace." (Please pray for his wife, Jen, and 4-year old son, Derek.)
Also, I had to go to the doctor to get a suspicious mole removed. That's never fun.
At least Dain went to bed easily tonight.
Book Review: No Accountability
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment